| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria (Airport), Bc in March is cool at 6.1 °C (42.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 71.9mm (2.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria (airport), Bc March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Victoria (airport), Bc, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria (Airport), Bc:
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) NW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 97 kms (60.3 miles) NNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) NW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) NNW
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) WNW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 29.1 kms (18.1 miles) NW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 39 kms (24.2 miles) SW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) S
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 138.5 kms (86.1 miles) ENE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) NNE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) ENE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) NE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 78.5 kms (48.8 miles) SSE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 78.5 kms (48.8 miles) SSE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.8 miles) SE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) SSE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) S